Discover the secret beauty of Trondheim! This tour starts at Tempe idrettsanlegg, goes down the Nidelven River around the city center, and along the channel to Skansen.
RENTALS AT ØYSAND CAMPING – SELV PICK UP
- Single kayak sit on top
- Double kayak sit on top
- SUP board
Kayak & SUP Rentals at Øysand camping
Two to Eight hours rental.
Pick up and return at any time during your session (before dark).!
-Sit on top kayaks and SUP ( Stand up paddling) it is not a requirement to have a license, just without a våttkort your paddling distance will be limited (don´t paddle further then 350meters from the shore). map with padling rules will be send with confirmation email.
– In the winter (when water temp below 12 degrees) you must bring your own drysuit or rent one from us.
– Please check the weather forecast before departure. If the wind speed is above 5 m/s we are happy to give you a voucher to book another day. Just email your booking reference to [email protected]
– It is possible to book multiple sessions for overnight trips, subject to availability.
– Children (from 3 to 18 years) must be accompanied by an adult and supervised at all times.
– Before and after a trip make a photo of equipments, if you notice any damage of them rapport about it for us at once.
– Once you have booked you will be emailed instructions including a code for the kit box
– Parking cost 50,- a day at Øysand camping.
It could be vise to check the water level before the trip, we recommend to paddle when water level is high: water level
Check weather forecast and wind: yr.no
Equipments at Øysand Camping:
- 1x double kayaks
- 2x single kayaks
- 2x SUP boards,
if you want to rent more kayaks or SUP at Øysand camping let us know in advance, so we can arrange it.